I quit being a democrat when criminal Hillary did her thing on America and the world. She and Bill have been abusing the rights of Americans for decades and have more than one hundred murders connected to them, whether it is true or not, they are nasty people. I changed my mind today to vote for Dennis Kucinich! I have been following his career since he began and believe the same way he does. Take a look at all the things he wants to do, including legalizing pot! This guy is on fire and everyone in Ohio should make an effort to put him in office. Go Dennis! You ROCK!
To the Editor:
Comparing the platforms of candidates for governor, we appreciate that Dennis Kucinich is focused on issues that will help bring more visitors, workers and forward-thinking businesses to our state: health care for all, clean-water protection, clean energy and modernized infrastructure, public broadband and net neutrality, workers rights, free two-year college, funding public education, increasing the minimum wage, legalizing marijuana, banning assault weapons, jobs not jails, ending prison for profit, and ending frack-waste dumping in Ohio.
(What’s not to love?)
Dennis experienced poverty early in his life, and throughout his career in public service has been keenly aware of how government works and doesn’t work for the people. He is committed to serving the 99 percent.
While we may not agree with every statement Kucinich has ever made, we believe he is passionate about Ohio’s well-being. He has met with many citizens from southeast Ohio, has heard our real concerns, and he is seeking the job of governor to bring power back to the people who call this state home. His informed optimism and bold ideas will inspire young people to vote in the November election, so we can make true progress for the next generation of Ohioans.
For a brighter future, please vote for Dennis Kucinich for governor of Ohio in the Democratic Primary on May 8.
• Village Bakery & Catalyst Café, Athens (Christine Hughes and Bob O’Neil, owners)
• Green Edge Gardens & Mushroom Harvest, Amesville (Kip and Becky Rondy, owners)
• Creekside Farm, Athens (Paul Tomcho, owner)
• Bodhi Tree Guest House & Studio, Athens (Elizabeth and Russell Chamberlain, owners)
• Sticky Pete’s Maple Syrup, Athens (Laura McManus, owner)
• Shagbark Seed & Mill, Athens (Michelle Ajamian and Brandon Jaeger, owners)
• Victoria Taylor (co-owner Snowville Creamery, Pomeroy)
• Laurel Valley Creamery, Gallipolis (Nick and Celeste Nolan, owners)
VOTE MAY 8 FOR DENNIS IN THE PRIMARIES AND IN NOVEMBER FOR GOVERNOR!